Welcome to the Means Family Blog! Wow, I can't believe I am doing this... but I am excited to have a great way to keep everyone up to date on our family. Here is a little update for everyone on our latest activities...
Emma is enjoying kindergarten. She loves to sing, draw and dance. She just brought me a "blueberry tree" made out of playdoh. She enjoys dance and gymnastics classes and keeps us busy. She is currently working on her hand-stands and we are constantly hearing a thumping sound as she lands each time she tries.
Tyler loves his new preschool. He loves all trucks and can tell the make and model of most he sees. This of course means that I have to know them so I can tell him the first couple times, then I can forget cause he will remember it forever. Today he told me that he wanted to have a viper when he grew up, until he got tired of it, then he would sell it and get a green taxi. When he was done with the taxi, he decided he would have a corvette. As long as I am not paying the bill... :)
James is working and keeping busy fixing the house (hanging the shutter that fell down in the March storm and graveling the area under the back deck) and the vehicles (his next project is repainting the roof rack on the 4Runner).
Tawnya is keeping busy with teaching a couple online courses and working. She is supposed to be working on a dissertation idea... and looking for job prospects starting next fall. We can't wait to move and get started with our "real" life.
Hopefully we can add to this blog periodically so everyone can see what we are up to. Pictures coming soon... Enjoy!
Picking Raspberries and Vegetables
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment